The Compliance Manager will be responsible for establishing, documenting, developing and managing the quality system of the Continuing Airworthiness Management organisation (CAMO) and ensuring that it continues to comply with the regulatory requirements and to meet the needs of the operation. The Compliance Manager will report to the organisation’s accountable manager.
- Maintenance of the existing Compliance Monitoring Program with regard to proper implementation, maintenance and continuous monitoring and improvement.
- Verification that all applicable manual content is in accordance with applicable regulations, accreditation standards and industry best practices.
- Internal audits and audits of external service providers.
- Support/management of external audits by authorities or other industry standards (IOSA)
- Structure/extension of the internal/external audit structure.
- Reporting to the Accountable Manager regarding internal and external findings
- Degree in mechanical / electrical / aeronautical engineering or equal practical knowledge (Part-66 B / C)
- Very good knowledge of the English language;
- Competency on quality, internal audit procedures and preparation of quality documentation;
- Good knowledge and training on EASA IR Part M, Part 145, Part 66 and Human Factors Training;
- Minimum five years job experience;
- Successfully accomplished auditing training techniques.
Full and part time applicants will be considered.
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
Interested applicants shall send an email accompanied by a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org