The Airworthiness/Planning Engineer at Malta MedAir is responsible for the planning, coordination, and execution of tasks necessary to obtain and maintain aircraft Airworthiness Release & Qualification status.
This position is based at Malta MedAir’s operational facility in Luqa.
- Administrating, development and revision of the maintenance programmes for the managed fleet.
- AD, SB, SL evaluation and updating of maintenance programmes and maintenance software
- Reliability monitoring
- Development and improving tasks for the maintenance program
- Creation of work packages
- Long and short term planning
- Monitoring of the compliance of maintenance schedules, maintenance tasks with regards to airworthiness requirements
- Control and updating of all returned work packages after accomplishment.
- Additional work according to CAME or company requirements.
- Have a higher education in aeronautic engineering or a related field
- Have maintenance system knowledge
- Have experience in airline maintenance activities
- Very good knowledge of the English language
- Be flexible, communicative & cooperative
- Be a self-mover with good organization skills
- Knowledge of aeronautical regulations – PART-145, PART-M, PART-66, etc. will be an advantage.