The Head of Safety and Compliance will be responsible for establishing, documenting, developing and managing the Safety Management and Quality system of Malta MedAir, contributing to the continuous improvement of operational safety. The Head of Safety and Compliance will report to the organisation’s accountable manager.
- Implementation, maintenance and day-to-day administration of the Safety Management System throughout the organisation
- Facilitate hazard identification, risk analysis and management
- Monitor the implementation of actions taken to mitigate risks, as listed in the safety action plan
- Administer the Flight Data Monitoring programme taking appropriate practicable safety action within a reasonable period of time
- Provide periodic reports on safety performance
- Ensure maintenance of safety management documentation
- Ensure that there is safety management training available and that it meets acceptable standards
- Provide advise on safety matters
- Ensure initiation and follow-up of internal occurrence/accident investigations
- Implementation, maintenance and day-to-day administration of the Compliance Monitoring Programme
- Ensure compliance with laws, regulations and procedures of those states in which operations are conducted
- Ensure compliance with conditions and restrictions of the AOC
- Able to communicate effectively using the English language;
- Good knowledge and training on EASA Regulations
- Successfully accomplished an Airline Auditor Course
- 5 years experience in airline operations with preference given to applicants with experience in similar positions
- Acceptable to the Authority as Compliance Monitoring and Safety Manager
Full and part time applicants will be considered.
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
Interested applicants shall send an email accompanied by a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Friday 12th July at 1630 hrs