The Nominated Person Crew Training, is approved by The Authority and is directly responsible to the Accountable Manager for the safe and efficient management of flight and cabin crew training.
- Active A320 Captain with a valid EASA TRI / TRE A320 authorisation;
- 5 years of relevant work experience of which at least 2 years should be in pilot and cabin training;
- practical experience and expertise in the application of aviation safety standards and safe operating practices;
- comprehensive knowledge of the applicable EU safety regulations and any associated requirements and procedures;
- familiarity with management systems preferably in the area of aviation;
- appropriate management experience, preferably in a comparable organisation;
- basic knowledge in labour law and personnel management;
- comprehensive knowledge in the area of Cockpit and Cabin training
- assertiveness and high persuasiveness
- high comprehension as well as objective and secure judgement
- strong analytical, structured, solution-oriented and conceptual way of working
- high level of initiative and an independent and targeted approach
- strong organisational skills as well as communication and team skills
- high degree of responsibility and reliability
- discretion and integrity
- safe appearance, emotional stability, resilience and flexibility
- very good oral and written expressions and portrayals
- very good knowledge of English both spoken and written
Full and part time applicants will be considered.
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.